McDonnell-Douglas F-4C Phantom II
@ Addison Airport, Addison, TX
The International Society for Aviation Photography recently held a photo clinic for members, part of which took place at the Cavanaugh Flight Museum. Their collection includes this F-4 combat veteran and carries the same colors it wore on May 20,1967 when its crew shot down a MiG-21 over Vietnam. The Phantom first flew in 1958 was produced for use by the U.S. Navy, Marine Corps and the U.S. Air Force. The F-4 is the only aircraft to be flown by the U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds and the Navy’s Blue Angels at the same time. Nikon D7100 w/Tokina 11-16mm, processed witn Photomatix Pro and Aperture.